Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh Blog...How I've missed you!

Dear Blog,

I have missed you. Who knew I would enjoy writing so much?! Especially when it may not be anybody! But Blogger you are always there for me. :)

Love,
Sara

Quick update... Moose has fully recovered! yay! He has an appt and shots on Saturday and we are going to see how everything is going. I think he's almost 10 lbs now. He was about 8 last week, but man this boy can eat!!!! He was not interested in food for a while because of his medicine and now that all those parasites are gone he's a happy camper!

Last weekend I went to Denver, CO for the first time to visit family! IT'S BEAUUUTIFUL THERE! Like a story book. Weather was perfect. I seriously could move there...Until my cousin Morgan told me it starts snowing in October. Trick or treating in the snow?! I think not! All in all it was a fantastic trip!







BEAUTIFUL Denver, CO!








Family playing our famous wiffle ball games!









Batta, batta swing!
















Morgan's confirmation! Great family pic!

Great weekend! SYTYCD finale is on tonight!!!! I'll post the winner tomorrow!!! I predict....Lauren! Last girl standing!!!

It's a wonderful life!

1 comment:

  1. So glad Moose is better. Looks like you had fun in Denver!

    ReplyDelete