Friday, July 15, 2011

Baby L is 7 wks!

Landon is 7 weeks today! 
Almost two months?!?! I need things to slooooow down...

Hanging out with mama in his favorite chair...so in love!
I could just eat those cheeks all day!!!!

Lots of people ask what I love about being a mom - well there are so many answers to this question, but I think this video says it all...




I get to wake up everyday and see this cutie's smiling face! I think he's saying, "You're the best Mom! I love you!"

 
Baby Boy,
You are so very loved.  I am crazy about you and loving every little minute of our new life together. I have never known love like this...
Love,
Mama

It's a wonderful life!

2 comments:

  1. He is just adorable, Sara! Isn't being a mother one of the greatest gifts from God, EVER?! What a miracle it is for our hearts to grow 1000 times larger than before. I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure does wake up happy! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete