Saturday, June 9, 2012

Landon is ONE!

Once I have his one year pics I will post them! They are TOO.CUTE. For now I will share his party! :) Decided to go with a jungle/safari theme. He's quite the little monkey so...



Made by one of my former student's moms...so cute!
Found this GREAT book! I asked everyone to sign it the came :)
Who knew Dr. Seuss wrote a birthday book... I think we'll read this every birthday!
Loved it! Eating it like it was no big deal! He had never eaten cake before.
one of my favorite pics :)

everyone was so generous



Finishing the presents... I think this was when I got teary-eyed about L being one.
Another favorite pic... icing in the hair and all. He loves his swing!

Thanks family and friends who came to celebrate (and from afar!) we love you!!!

It's a ONE-derful life!
(hehe I feel so clever)

No comments:

Post a Comment