Sunday, June 24, 2012

SYTYCD Guest Judge!

My favorite show is back on!!!!!

If you know me...this should be NO surprise. ;) 
They started having guest judges come on a while back and they've been great! 

Ellen

She even danced with Twitch! One of my favorite contestants...
it was a hilarious attempt to do hip hop. Loved it.

Neil Patrick Harris was a guest judge last season...


You'll never guess who the next Guest Judge!!! will be! I can't even put into words how I felt when I found out! I was SO excited... 

ZOOEY DESHANEL!!!

Apparently she's going to be on Broadway soon. This chick can sing! Remember Elf... when she sang 'Baby it's cold outside' in the shower. Anyway - love her!!! I never kept up with New Girl, but what I did watch was pretty funny. 

This is my attempt to 1) keep up blogging 2) blog another topic besides my adorable little family ;) and 3) tell you how much I love this show! and the exciting guest judge news.

It's a wonderful life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment