Sunday, August 14, 2011

He's rolling!

This morning Landon rolled over for the first time! It was so fun for Ryan and I to witness this milestone together! :)

Before the roll...
After.. didn't really know what to think of Mommy and Daddy cheering! hehe
Moose of course had to join in the fun
Here's a video of Baby L rolling over. Took him about a minute and a half, but he did a great job! :) I'm excited for him, and will probably miss the days where I put him down and he stays in the exact same spot! 

**Please turn the volume down... beware of my loud/annoying mom voice... I just couldn't help myself I was so excited and too close to the flip cam!!!**


It's a wonderful life!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! HE'S GROWING UP SO FAST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As crazy as this world can be at times, it is so joyful and refreshing to stop and watch the simple pleasure of a little boy discovering he can "roll" and his parents cheering as though he is participating in an athletic competition. Seeing life through the eyes of new mommies...(I love reading your blogs! AND daddies--makes me grateful that I have the eyes to see the hand of God even in a moment a little boy rolls over for the first time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. timing could not have been more perfect to capture such a precious moment... Landon is growing so fast. You and Ryan are such amazing and loving parents. I love ya both.. and still waiting for that moment when I can hold this beautiful fun loving little boy!! (Mel's Mom - I finally took time to figure out how to actually post a comment!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comments yall!!! :) He's such a big boy and loved beyond measure!

    ReplyDelete