Monday, August 1, 2011

Miscellany Monday!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

I haven't joined Miscellany Monday in a long while! So here it goes...


1. Friday night our sweet Landon slept 6 hours in-a-row!!! Didn't happen the next night or the next, but it is possible. We know he can do it. :) 
Nap on the couch :)


2. Today is August 1st... that means summer is ending and school is RIGHT around the corner. Not quite ready to leave my little boy and head back to school/work, but I'm so fortunate to be at a wonderful school with coworkers I love. Not to mention I love teaching kids. I will probably have more stories about my students on here in a few short weeks.



3. Ran around town on Saturday as a little family :) 
Mommy feeling refreshed and loving her boy!
Landon loves his Daddy - do you see a resemblance?!

4. Houston Trip/Wedding Weekend!
This is actually a picture from our wedding reception, but the bride whos wedding we are going to is in this picture. (She is the brunette) Brittany is one of Ryan's best friends from High School and we cannot wait to see her get married! Baby boy will be staying at Gigi's (Ry's mom) house and we'll have a night out. :) Kinda excited...

Happy Monday! Happy August!

It's a wonderful life!

2 comments:

  1. Your little boy is super cute! I too will be going to back to school/work in a couple weeks. I hate to leave my little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Landon is a CUTIE!!! Have fun on your free night!

    ReplyDelete