Thursday, December 1, 2011

6 months


Landon,

You are 6 months old. 

6 months old!

Sort of unreal to think I have a 6 month old baby!

I say this all the time, but I don't have enough words to fully express what you mean to me and how much I love you. You are such a gift, a true treasure and blessing. People said Daddy and I would wonder 'what did we ever do before you?' and that is SO true. Life was not meaningless before, but it is so much more meaningful now. I feel like God sending you to me has put into focus what my purpose in life is. I am humbled and honored to be your mom. I take this job seriously and I'm trying my best!  





You laugh and smile ALL the time...so it makes me think I (we) are doing something right! Everyday I cannot wait to pick you up after work and squeeze/kiss you to death. It's all I think about...my brown eyed boy, his gummy smile and chubby cheeks! :) Lately..you're giving the sweetest, drooly, open mouth kisses. You are so snugly and showing lots of affection...which I love! 



Curious about absolutely everything! You're so smart already and growing beautifully - er - handsomely?! :) Dr. appt tomorrow will tell us all your stats! You are so long and getting leaner as you get more active. Your hair is growing in thick and fuzzy. Much lighter than the day you were born. People say you look like your daddy more and more everyday...and I agree. So handsome. I'm glad you got my eyes though. And hopefully some other good attributes of mine. ;) Can't wait to see more of your personality come out.

still not quite able to hold himself up...sitting without falling is still a challenge!



You bring so many people so much JOY. You are such a good boy Landon. Things are so perfect right now with the three of us, but I know our family will grow some day. I am loving this life and cherishing this time we have right now. Never have I felt a love like this before. I feel so absolutely complete now that you are here.

"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
as long as I'm living
my baby you'll be."

-Love You Forever

It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment