Monday, August 27, 2012

15 months...

 IMG_20120827_185828.jpg

My big boy...

Stats:
Weight: 26 lbs 1 oz.. 75% 
Height: 32 1/2 inches... 90% (tall guy!)
I'll be honest - I never pay attention to the head circumference stat - but I know he's fine and brain is growing great! ;) 

8 teeth (with a few molars trying to make an appearance)
3 favorite 'babies' (stuffed animal dog, moose, and hippo)

He smiles REAL big, laughs and clasps his hands together when we say grace before dinner and when he hears 'AMEN'. :) Warms my heart...

Nothing else is really significantly new - just amazing how he's understanding things we say to him, simple 'commands' ("follow mommy!" "come here please") still does sign language pretty consistently, copies words and sounds, gives soooooo much love and affection to Ryan and I (hugs and kisses). So.In.Love.

IMG_20120819_195311.jpg


It's a wonderful life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment