Sunday, February 24, 2013

Halfway! 20 wks

Hey baby boy! You're OUT there!

This baby is all forward like Landon was...I feel like he looks so big already! Gulp!
Mama needs a tan too ;)
 How far along?
20 wks... halfway? Seriously? Don't believe it!

How big is the baby?
He measured 11 oz at our anatomy scan appt (but that was 19wks and 2days old...) And according to babycenter.com he is the length of a banana.

Weight Gain?
3lbs - yay! This time last pregnancy I had already gained 15 lbs... sheesh! Definitely owe Landon big time for keeping me busy ;) I'm just being smart and not eating everything in sight! Being home helps me control this too cause if it's not at home I don't get to eat it! No more treats at school.
 
Sleep?
I can usually get to sleep ok, but it's the middle of the night potty trip that wakes me up and keeps me up. Then I have random baby thoughts and can't get my brain to shut off and go to sleep! I'm still comfortable sleeping which is great - so no complaints!

Best Moment of the Week?
Well definitely the anatomy appointment and seeing our little healthy guy! He's already stolen our hearts!

Food cravings?
Kinda wanting sweets more lately but I think it's cause it was just Valentine's day. ha! Smoothies and Salads have been my favorite - 'go to' for lunches. yum!

Movement?
More frequent than before - just about everyday now I feel a little poke here and there. He's not THAT big yet so he's not super strong with those baby kicks.

What I miss?
Not being congested 24/7. Partially it's allergies and partially it's pregnancy. Just another lovely symptom. All for you baby!
 
Belly Button?
All out...womp womp. Last pregnancy I tried to use a bandaid or tape to keep it in - haha.
Don't do that. Just learning to embrace the growing belly again.

Looking forward to?
 Decorating the guest room into a baby boy room! Yay! I have Pinterest to look at this time around...BUT that becomes so overwhelming and makes you want to do so many crazy, cool, cute things! Going to keep it simple.
 
Milestone?
Possibly have a name... and workin' on nursery color scheme ideas. No theme - just a color scheme.

It's a wonderful life!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! I can't wait to meet your baby boy!
    Love you more!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete