Saturday, April 30, 2011

Couldn't help myself.... The Royal Wedding!

I have to say I never thought I'd be so into this Royal Wedding stuff until I woke up in the middle of the night (one of the million times..but I don't mind - all for you baby Landon) and I turned the TV on. Earlier this week I had decided to DVR it, and I woke up just as the ceremony was about to start! Love prince and princess stuff - feels like a Fairy Tale.

Beautiful!

Prince William was pretty cute during the ceremony. I know they felt like they had to watch their every move to get it all 'right', but their little smiles and looks at each other were so cute!

Great view of the two of them, Kate's amazing dress, Prince Harry (who seems like a really fun guy) and Pippa! Cute name right?! She looked beautiful too.

So happy!

The kiss on the balcony - apparently they're the first to share two kisses up there instead of just one. Pretty cute. I watched it again..and you can even see Prince William ask her, "One more kiss..come on just one more." Try to see it in the video below. Precious! The crowd went crazy!


It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment