Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday!!!

Being a new blogger to the blogging world...I love searching around to find other great blogs!!! Mama M. has the cutest family ever! Love her title too... check it out!



So she'll post 5 questions and I'll answer... here goes nothin!

1. Do you collect anything?
When I was younger I used to collect two things... Boyd Bears and Tinkerbell 'stuff'.

My mom started giving me Boyd Bears when I in about 1st or 2nd grade. She knew I wanted to start collecting 'something' and it became something I just looooved to get. They're these cute figurines of bears with different themes. Sometimes they were bunnies. They have a hidden paw print on each one and that was my favorite part about getting a new one. I had to find the paw print. I also loved the stuffed animals.


Being a dancer most of my life...I was called 'twinkle toes' which somehow lead to my love of Tinkerbell. I loved that she was cute, sassy and that she could fly! I must have had a crush on Peter Pan when I was little...haha I still loved seeing her fly across the Magic Kingdom at Disney!


2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.





Ashton Kutcher... alwayssssss have had a celebrity crush on this guy. No matter what people say about him - he's adorable and funny! Really started crushing on Ashton when he was in Just Married. Loved that movie!




Jim Halpert - I mean John Krasinski. Ryan and I love watching The Office, and John plays funny sales guy Jim on the show. I think John's cute, but I really love his character and I think that's why I'm putting him on this list. However, I know actors say, "You don't really know me...you just feel you know me cause of the character I play." I hope John would never say that to me.




Robert Pattinson - I know I know. This might be the same situation as Jim I mean John. Just love the character he plays. So it's not really his looks that make him breathtaking...it's his obsession to protect her and his overwhelming love for her. He can be very romantic. ;)





3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
Yes! Three! From a knee surgery in high school. I tore my ACL in a dance competition with my drill team when I was a Junior in high school. It was the worst pain I've ever known. I landed from the first double turn in the routine, my foot stayed in one place and my knee kept going which resulted in the tear. I -by the grace of God- finished the routine and was carried off by my teammates. My knee was swollen to the size of a softball. It had to be drained and was full of 300 cc's of fluid. YUCK. When it was drained the dr could tell me if I tore something or not. If they find blood in the fluid or a brown tinge...then you definitely did something. As he was draining my knee...I passed out. Out cold. So they laid me down to finish because with all the fluid still in there it's just a crazy amount of pressure. Anyways - he made me look at it...and it was the color of a coke! SICK! Anywaysss- getting off the scar topic. They did a scope on my knee and that's when I got my three little scars round my left knee.


4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
All I can think of here is Macaroni and Cheese. It's not gross or weird...but I'd eat it for a meal. One of my old roommates said that was CrAzY! I really don't think so though. ;) I guess as an 'adult' it's weird to eat it as a meal. It's the ultimate comfort food!!!


5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Almost! It's my biggest fear...big storms -esp tornados. In 3rd grade I went to a bday party at the Rodeo in Mesquite. I had a strange feeling, but maybe it was just a stomach ache from all the birthday sweets. Ok - so it starts lightning really bad and they come over the announcements during the funny clown acts and tell us to all leave. So we're running to the car and scared out of our minds!!! The mom that took us was a mess too, but who could blame her! She had a mini van full of 8 year olds! We drove to a gas station and did duck and cover in the car. We all started praying the Our Father over and over to focus on that instead of the storm. The big lights above the pumps were swaying back and forth back and forth. Thought it might fall on the van but it didn't. After the storm blew by we were stuck in traffic forever. I remember it was like 11pm and I thought I was up so late! haha Kinda makes you feel pretty cool when you're little.

YAY FOR A FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY FIRST!!!!

It's a wonderful life!


2 comments:

  1. i used to have a boyd's bear! my hubby is convinced i'd leave him for ashton. bahaha. i'd never do such a thing. but, i do agree, he's good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was fun!! I'm kinda jealous of how good of a blogger you are :)

    ReplyDelete