Tuesday, July 20, 2010

VBS- Vacation Bible School

Alrighty...so this week I am helping out with vacation bible school at my church. I'm doing the morning and afternoon 'show'. Really it's leading songs and introducing 'bible buddies' (cute little characters that visually remind the kids of the verses) and do silly skits. It's an ocean/ship theme... High Seas Expedition. They told me I could dress up....
(Took this with my phone...if you couldn't tell already from the blurriness)

This is what I came up with! haha... all from my closet (except the skull bandana I got from Wally World).... the kids thought it was hilarious! Other adults were like..."Wow it's so great you'll dress up for this..." Well what else was I supposed to do?! I'm new here and have no idea what other years before have done... I couldn't tell if it was a compliment or if they thought I was over the top. hmm... I'm leaning toward the first one - I hope!

Anyways! Happy Tuesday!

It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment